February 11, 2011

Mix it up







Actually it isn't a one piece but top and dress that i put together, YAY it match perfectly

28 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love your shoes =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your ring and your shoes so much <3

    xx,
    kal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look dear! You look stunning! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! Nice outfit!

    http://aboutfashionism.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice outfit:) just found ur blog and I feel glad to find a great local blog!:)


    Journal J

    ReplyDelete
  6. really love that orange colour shade and the ring is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your clock is very big! But it is very beautiful:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos! Now following your blog,follow back if you like XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your outfit! especially your ring and the shoes :)

    come visit me and hope you'll follow my blog too. thanks!!

    Janelle
    http://barestudy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. woahhh love ur balerinna ring , so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a beautiful outfit, and I especially love these pretty shoes!!

    xoxo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous outfit. Love that beautiful coral skirt. xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  13. the rings r just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. really love your outfit!
    and your rings are absolutely gorgeous! :)
    mind to follow each other?

    http://strawberryjam-yui.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful skirt, u really look pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your outfit...the skirt is such a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  17. HELLO THERE!
    HERE ARE ORIGINALLY MY HANDMADES.
    PLEASE VISIT TO FIND MORE RARE ITEMS!!I PROMISE YOU'LL LIKE IT.
    LINK ME IF YOU LIKE IT ;) N I'LL LINK U BACK THEN =)
    http://vocusaccessories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. you are so sweet :)
    mind to visit me back? how about following each other?

    sweets from Bali,
    Dias

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your hair! It keeps me encouraged to continue growing out my bangs (what an awful process!)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh okay :D smart,it look like a dress :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop any comments,thank you ;)